How to stop automatic updates on Windows 7 8 10


 How to stop  automatic updates on Windows  7 8 10



How do I stop Windows 10 updating automatically. Basically, I don't want to update my OS. Windows update is very annoying and it breaks the system sometimes. In windows 10 I don't find any option to turn off automatic update


1. Press the Windows logo key + R at the same

 time to invoke the Run box.



2. Type services.msc and press Enter.




3. Scroll down to Windows Update,

 and double-click it.



4. In Startup type, select "Disabled". Then click 

"Apply" and "OK" to save the settings.




You can visit my website for more information.On my website you will find all the software mobile computer gaming everything here.If you like the post, be sure to share it with your friends.If you don't understand, you can message me on Instagram


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.